Private Full Day Tour Of BucharestWrite a Review
OverviewSee the best places in and around Bucharest, at the pace that it is convenient for you, with your personal expert guide. Guaranteed only licensed national guides!
This complete tour includes the most famous sights and landmarks, recommendations and reservations, if necessary, at the best restaurants in town; it also includes visits of important museums: People's House, Village Museum, Mogooaia Palace and Patriarchal Church.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet with the local guide at your centrally located hotel.
- The presentation of Revolution Square (The Romanian Atheneum, the former royal palace of King Carol I of Romania, now used as The Romanian Art Gallery, the former Communist headquarters, the Revolution Monument).
- The historical center, perfect example of French architecture. This pedestrian area is a great place where you can find picturesque coffee shops and famous restaurants; also, here are the Old Court of Dracula & Anton Church, oldest in Bucharest, both from the XV Century. The Communist Center, a mega-project requested by the former leader of the country, Nicolae Ceausescu, with an impressive nucleus represented by the Palace of the Parliament a.k.a. People's House, second largest administrative building in the world, after the Pentagon in the United States of America. Included visit of the palace, passport mandatory at entrance. Don't forget to stop at the Constitution Square to take pictures of the palace's main facade and of the main fountain boulevard, Unirii.
- At noon, before a short break for lunch, see the Patriarchal complex: visit included (Romanian Patriarchal Cathedral, Chapel of the Patriarchal Palace, Bell tower, Patriarchal Palace, Palace of the Chamber of Deputies - former headquarters of the Parliament of Romania).
- Union Square, University Square, Roman Square, Victory Square, the Arch of Triumph are some of the important areas that will be presented during this tour.
- "Dimitrie Gusti" National Village Museum - is an open-air ethnographic museum situated in northern Bucharest, inside the Herăstrău Park. Included visit of the museum.
- Mogoșoaia complex is the last part of this tour, before being transferred back to the hotel. Places of interest here: Mogoșoaia Palace, the gardens, Mogoșoaia Guest House, watchtower and church. Visit included. However, Mogosoaia Museum is closed on certain dates. When closed, you can only access the exterior, but you can see the complex with its gardens, church, etc. Mogosoaia Museum is closed for visits on Mondays.
See you soon in Bucharest!
Inclusions for Private Full Day Tour Of Bucharest
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees to museums
Exclusions for Private Full Day Tour Of Bucharest
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.