OverviewExperience a private, full-day tour from Rome to Pisa and Florence. With a private driver, enjoy the pleasant drive from your hotel in Rome to Florence. There, you will meet your guide and receive a tour of the city's major attractions. Then, continue your tour to Pisa for a self-guided visit. Return to Rome in the evening with wonderful memories and pictures.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourLeave Rome behind as your embark on a full-day private tour of Pisa and Florence. Begin your tour at 7am with hotel pickup and a relaxing drive in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle to Florence. During this approximately 3-hour journey, enjoy views of the Lazio and Tuscan countrysides. Your private driver can make stops along the way for you to take pictures or go to the bathroom. Bottled water is provided in the vehicle.
When you reach Florence, meet your local guide and see the city's highlights. Visit the Old Bridge, Piazza della Signoria, Republic Square, Palazzo Vecchio, and the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. Skip the line as you enter the Accademia Gallery to see the statue of David by Michelangelo.
Enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense) and shopping before you head to Pisa for the afternoon. Your driver will drop you off near the main square so you can explore the city center on your own. Walk by the Leaning Tower, the Cathedral, the Baptistry, and other famous monuments. Snap amazing pictures and immerse yourself in the city before you return to Rome. You will arrive back at your hotel at about 7pm.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Tour Of Florence And Pisa From Rome
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking driver
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Tour Of Florence And Pisa From Rome
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks except bottled water
- Additional entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Food and drinks are available to purchase along the way
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.