Private Full Day Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City Including Lunch
OverviewThis private tour of Ho Chi Minh City including lunch gives you a fascinating insight into the culture, history and the daily life of the locals in Ho Chi Minh City.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAt 8.30am your tour guide and car will pick you up from your hotel and will start our tour of Ho Chi Minh City. You will get to know its history and culture by stopping at:
The Reunification Palace - on April 30th, 1975, what the Vietnamese refer to as the 'American War' officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time, the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam
War Remnants Museum - formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes is a poignant display of the futility of war. Some of the black and white photography in the 'Requiem' exhibit is particularly touching and is dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists and photographers who perished during the conflict.
Notre Dam Cathedral and General Post Office were built around 1877 and 1883 respectively. These two iconic buildings are fine examples of French colonial architecture. Remarkably every stone used in the building of the Notre Dam Cathedral was shipped from France to Vietnam. The Old Post Office is also the country's largest post office.
The Opera House, after the lunch at local restaurant, we take you to see Chinatown and the Chinese market Binh Tay. We then move on to Thien Hau Pagoda, a temple entered through an iron gate and crossing a small courtyard. The roof is decorated with delicately fashioned porcelain figurines expressing themes from Chinese religion and legends. Lanterns and wooden models of Chinese theaters hang over the entrance. Our final stop before taking you back to your hotel is Ben Thanh Market, one of Vietnams largest markets and a real heart beat of Ho Chi Minh culture.
Inclusions for Private Full Day Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City Including Lunch
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Sightseeing and entrances fee at local guide
- 1 Bottle mineral water per person
Exclusions for Private Full Day Tour Of Ho Chi Minh City Including Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 12 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.