Private Full-Day Tour Of Luxor From HurghadaWrite a Review
OverviewWhile you are stayingÂ in Hurghada, seize the opportunity and travel to the city of Luxor by air-conditioned minivan on this private full-day tour to see all that Luxor has to offer. Join aÂ qualified Egyptologists and visit the temples of the west bank and the Temple of Karnak. Take a break from sightseeing and enjoy a buffet style lunch at an Luxor hotel.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will pick you up from your Hurghada hotel at 5:30am in a spacious air-conditioned minivan before beginning your 4 hour journey to Luxor. Upon arrival to Luxor you will proceed directly to the Luxor west Bank to visit the first stop on the tour, The Colossi of Memnon. Next head to The Valley of the Kings where you will then visit 3 included tombs, extra tombs will require extra tickets which you can obtain from the ticket office at the entrance, not all the tombs are opened at once, they are opened in rotation, to save them for the next generations, so check the availability with your guide. Then you will move to The Funeral Temple of Hatshepsut. Afterward cross the river to Luxor East Bank where you can relax at a local Luxor hotel to refresh yourself and enjoy a buffet lunch. When lunch is over visit Karnak temple then see the Luxor temple from outside. Before you begin your trip back to your hotel in Hurghada, you will have a chance to visit the Luxor Bazzar shopping area to get souvenirs and local goods from Luxor.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Tour Of Luxor From Hurghada
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Tour Of Luxor From Hurghada
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.