Private Full Day Tour Of Rio De Janeiro
OverviewEnjoy a private full-day tour of Rio de janeiro in which you'll visit the most important and famous landmarks and see what makes this city so wonderful. You will take incredible pictures, enjoy amazing views and have a perfect day in Rio.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Several menus to choose from
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, you will visit Zona Sul and see the wonderful beaches of Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon. You can purchase breakfast here if you'd like and enjoy some local delicacies such as cafezinho (little espresso) with a po de queijo (cheese bread).
Take some great pictures of the awesome beach views and learn about the different posts in the beaches such as posto 11 in Leblon and Ipanema which is for families. You can have a caipirinha (Brazil's national drink) and enjoy the sun. Then, you'll be taken to an all-you-can-eat churascaria (steakhouses) to enjoy delicious meats (not included).
Your tour continues with a visit to Corcovado where you'll take the cog train going up through Tijuca Forest to reach Christ the Redeemer statue. Admire the breathtaking views from the top of what is considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. You'll then go down and head to visit Santa Teresa, Rio's bohemian neighborhood, which is full of historic mansions, museums and shops and galleries.
In the evening, you will be taken to a great place to enjoy tapas and cocktails (not included) and then to Lapa, to enjoy Rio's nightlife. You may want to enter one of the many samba clubs to see some bands play and enjoy some dancing. Some of the spots you can be taken too include Carioca Da Gema and Rio Scenarium.
After a full day of exploring Rio, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Full Day Tour Of Rio De Janeiro
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Full Day Tour Of Rio De Janeiro
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Visit the Tijuca Forest world's largest urban forest in Rio de Janeiro!
- Supersaver Combo Angra dos Rei plus Bzios Tour and Schooner Cruise
- Enjoy a Variety of Seafood & Grilled Meat in the Best Churrascaria Rio de Janeiro
- Rio de Janeiro Full Day Tropical Islands Tour Cruise including Breakfast & Lunch
- Minibus Private Transfer from GIG Galeao Airport to Rio de janeiro
- Minibus Private Transfer from Rio de janeiro to GIG Galeao International Airport
- Minibus Private Transfer from GIG Galeao Airport to Cruise Port (Pier Maua)
- Minibus Private Transfer from Rio Cruise Port to GIG International Airport