Private Full Day Tour Of Sintra And Cascais
OverviewIn this private 8 hour tour, youwill visit the most picturesque Palaces,and UNESCO World Heritage Sites! You will also see the most scenic landscapesthat make Portugal the beautiful country it is. Some stops include the Queluz Palace, Sintra Historical Center, the fabulous Pena Palace, Europes most western point,the infernos mouth,Cascais Village and the Estoril Casino Gardens.The itinerary may differ based on your interests.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in the early morning, and visit the Queluz Palace - the summer residence of the Portuguese Royal Family. Here you will have 45 minutes to look around and admire the beautiful architecture. After, you will head to the Pena Palace in Sintra (UNESCO). This is said to be the most beautiful romantic palace in Europe. Here you will have one and a half hours to explore.
Next, you will visit the historical center of Sintra (UNESCO). Here you can feel the romance in the air as you walk its very old streets for about two and a half hours. After lunch (not included), you will proceed to visit the most western point in Europe - The Roca Cape where you will have a half an hour for photos.
In Cascais you will see the beautiful elegant fishing village and learn of its importance as a refuge for many Royal European Families. You can walk its magnificent streets and take a walk on the beach for about an hour.
Before returning to your hotel in Lisbon, you will stop in the Gardens of the Casino of Estoril for the last photos of this excellent day (time for photos will be about 15 minutes).
Inclusions for Private Full Day Tour Of Sintra And Cascais
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Full Day Tour Of Sintra And Cascais
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
A maximum of 15 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.