Private Full Day Tour: Petra And Wadi Rum Exploration From AqabaWrite a Review
OverviewA guided tour along the Red Rock city of Petra and the Red Rose shiny desert of Wadi Rum. This tour will show you the incredible limits of a mixed beauty between man-made and nature's magic. Start your tour by a transfer from your hotel at Aqaba to the ancient sculptured city Petra, walk through the red canyon Siq to the treasury and other monuments. Then transfer to Wadi Rum, have a 4x4 Jeep ride, watch the magnificent sunset. Transfer back to your hotel.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Know More about this tourYour driver picks you up at the designated time from your hotel in Aqaba.
Travel in an air-conditioned private vehicle to Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
When you arrive, follow your guide through the marvelous Siq, the narrow rose-colored 1-mile (1.5 kilometer) canyon that was once the city’s entryway. As the canyon opens up you’ll reach the stunning Treasury (El Khazneh).
Hear informative commentary from your guide about the Nabateans who built Petra, and about the ancient city’s sublime structures. Continue to other monuments such as the 3,000-seat Amphitheater, the Royal Tombs and a clifftop altar that was reserved for important ceremonies.
After exploring Petra, climb aboard a 4-wheel drive Jeep with a Bedouin guide for a 2-hour ride through the red sandstone landscape of Wadi Rum. Take in the geographical wonders of the area, then watch the colors of the rocks change during the sunset.
After the sun sets, your guide returns you to your hotel in Aqaba.
Inclusions for Private Full Day Tour: Petra And Wadi Rum Exploration From Aqaba
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees to Petra and Wadi Rum
- English-speaking guide in Petra for 2-hours (free time, time permitting )
- Sunset Jeep tour with Bedouin guide in Wadi Rum
- Buffet Lunch
Exclusions for Private Full Day Tour: Petra And Wadi Rum Exploration From Aqaba
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 13 years
This is not a shore excursion; your booking will be rejected if booked as shore excursion
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.