Private Full Day Tour: Portillo Ski Center And Inca Lagoon From SantiagoWrite a Review
From USD 105
OverviewThe Portillo Ski Center is located approximately 2 hours north of Santiago. It's the first ski center in South America to become venue of the Alpine World Ski Championship in 1966. Portillo surprises visitors with its beauty because this unique ski center possesses a big lagoon called “Laguna del Inca” (Inca’s Lagoon). There are numerous activities for you to chose from once you arrive at the ski area or you can stay in the lodge and relax.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis private tour starts with you being picked in a private van with air conditioning from your hotel or address on the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or in a meeting point inside the same districts.
This tour goes to the north from the city of Santiago taking Los Conquistadors Highway to the first stop at giant monument with perhaps one of the most important times in the history of Chile.
Continue along this road and crossing the Chacabuco Tunnel, arriving in the Aconcagua valley declared the last winery valleys of the country. On the road you can see mount Aconcagua which is the biggest Summit of the Americas.
Arrive to Portillo and have good look the official pet of Portillo Ski center. A big St Bernard that welcomes you to start the visit. You'll have free time to visit the ski resort and the marvelous Inca Lagoon. Also you can take the ski-lift and enjoy lunch with a beautiful view of the lagoon (activities costs and lunch not included).
Around 4:30pm come we'll take you back to Santiago to your hotel or a central point of the city.
Inclusions for Private Full Day Tour: Portillo Ski Center And Inca Lagoon From Santiago
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit of the Portillo Ski Center with Inca Lagoon
- Private transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Full Day Tour: Portillo Ski Center And Inca Lagoon From Santiago
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Ski clothes or equipment (we provide assistance to best price stores for rent)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Activities at the ski center
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Dress code is casual are you should dress appropriate for the weather
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.