Private Full Day Tour & Skip The Line: Sagrada Familia, Park Güell & La Pedrera - Barcelona
OverviewOn this private sightseeing tour, you will explore the best that this city has to offer - discover the rich history of the city, get acquainted with the most iconic buildings and sites of the city and soak in the breathtaking views from atop Montjuic and Tibidabo. Your private tour gives you skip-the-line access at La Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, and La Pedrera and includes guided visits to the Gothic Quarter and Montjuic. This tour is a great introduction for first-time visitors. Head straight through the entrance at La Sagrada Familia where your guide will explain all there is to know about one of the city's most fascinating UNESCO World Heritage Sites and its modernist creator - Antoni Gaudi. Continue on to Parc Guell, the famous city gardens, and visit La Pedrera, the zenith of Gaudis work. Enjoy personalized attention, from a professional and friendly guide who will explain the history of the city and how Antoni Gaudi left his mark on it.
Know More about this tour
We will come pick you up in a private vehicle at your hotel or apartment in Barcelona and we will start your private tour in the heart of the city. We will start the tour through the oldest part of the city - the charming Gothic Quarter - a maze of quaint, narrow streets full of Roman and medieval architecture.
We'll visit the Cathedral, Jewish Quarter, Royal Palace, and St. James Square. You'll be able to see part of the Roman wall and the medieval area of Barcelona. - We'll end this portion of the tour with a visit to Santa Maria del Mar church in the Born district and then we'll take a rest and treat you to coffee at a local café. After we'll head over, in a comfortable private vehicle, to Montjuic - site of the 1929 International Exposition and the 1992 Olympic Games and we'll show you one of the best viewpoints to see the city.
From there, we'll continue down to Spain Square and the Eixample district with its impressive modernist buildings and then we'll continue on to Sagrada Familia. Here, you'll learn all about the history and the intriguing mystical symbolism of the Basilica, tour the outside facades that are still under construction and see the incredible interior that will leave you speechless. In addition to a detailed explanation of the facades from your private guide, you will also have premium entrance with audio guide. And best of all, after the visit, steps from Sagrada Familia, we will enjoy a glass of regional wine and you'll have the opportunity to sample one of our cherished local delicacies - acorn-fed Iberian ham - and we will top it off with a glass of cava (Catalan champagne) -- all on us!
We'll continue to Parc Guell on Tibidabo mountain where the city is beneath your feet and we'll admire the marvelous city gardens - another astounding Antoni Gaudi designed UNESCO World Heritage Site. And last, but certainly not least, we will visit the zenith of Gaudis work, a true masterpiece - La Pedrera. Here, again, you will skip the line and go straight in. We'll get to see the interior of this unique building, a private acquisition for the Mila family, and after we'll get to go up to the roof and enjoy a unique perspective of Passieg de Gracia below. Here is where the tour ends, in the center of the city. We will take to your hotel or apartment in Barcelona.
Your guide will be available to answer all of your questions - being at the disposal of the group the whole day with personal attention.
Inclusions for Private Full Day Tour & Skip The Line: Sagrada Familia, Park Güell & La Pedrera
- Private full day guided tour of Barcelonas highlights
- Walking tour around the Roman and Medieval part of the city
- Complimentary coffee after walking tour
- Skip the line tickets La Sagrada Familia, Parc Guell, La Pedrera
- Complimentary light lunch of Acorn-fed Iberian Ham and a glass of wine
- Panoramic views of the most beautiful cityscapes from Montjuic and Parc Guell
- Complimentary glass of cava (Catalan champagne)
Exclusions for Private Full Day Tour & Skip The Line: Sagrada Familia, Park Güell & La Pedrera
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe