Private Full Day Tour To Explore The Secrets Of Saqqara - Cairo
OverviewDiscover the hidden Gem of Saqqara in full day only Saqqara with professional Egyptologist guideSpend a special private full day with qualified Egyptologist to explore all the secrets of Sakkara attractions Tombs, Pyramids, and Museum with lunch included.During this tour youll be able to visitStep Pyramids of king ZoserThe Pyramid of king UnasThe Pyramid of king TitiThe Imhotep Museum.Also Tombs in Sakkara:1- Tomb of Ti fifth Dynasty:2- The Mastaba of Kagemni:3- The Tomb of Ankh Mahor (the Physicians tomb)4-The Mastaba tomb of Mereruka
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Saqqara is the biggest burial ground in Ancient Egypt, serving as the Necropolis for the Ancient Egyptian capital, Memphis in the Old kingdom the Era of the Pyramids.
Sakkara Necropolises is considered as an open book for the ancient Egyptian history Sakkara it was used as a burial place form the early Dynastic period and then became the main Burial place for the old kingdom and it was used through the ancient history till the Greco-Roman time.
You will start your day when your guide pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza in a
Private air conditioned vehicle to start your tour in Sakkara.
During your tour you will start with Imhotep Museum :
It was founded in 2006, a site museum designed to house artifacts from local excavations this museum house many great artifacts and mummies and statues.
Also this museum house the only statue of Imhotep was returned back from the Louver museum.
Then you’ll visit the Step Pyramids of king Zoser which is the oldest pyramid in Egypt and the first stone construction in the history.
Sakkara also has many unique Pyramids the most Important is The Pyramid of king Unas
Pyramid of king Titi.
You’ll have the chance to discover the pyramid texts , Which is a group of spells to protect the Dead king in his afterlife Journey.
You can get inside these Pyramids and enjoy amazing text and colors still exist till now.
Then you’ll move to visit the tombs of Sakkara
Sakkara Necropolises has countless number of Tombs from the old kingdom till the Greco-Roman time
1- Tomb of Ti fifth Dynasty:
This tomb belongs to a high official from the Fifth dynasty is considered one of the biggest tombs in Sakkara.
2- The Mastaba of Kagemni:
This Mastaba tomb belongs to an official who was appointed as a chief of justice, the highest governmental post in old Egypt, in the reign of the king Teti the first king of the 6th dynasty
3- The Tomb of Ankh Mahor (the Physicians tomb)
His tomb known by (the Physicians tomb) because the medical scenes and circumcision scenes.
4-The Mastaba tomb of Mereruka:
The size of this tomb and the colors and the scenes of offerings, fishing, Scenes showing the milking and herding of cattle the tomb of Mereruka is one of the best tomb you should visit in Sakkara
After finishing your tour you’ll have your lunch in a local restaurant then you’ll get back to your hotel holding many unforgettable memories for a day to remember
Sakkara needs a full day tour to explore all the attractions of Sakkara pyramids, tombs and more.
Inclusions for Private Full Day Tour To Explore The Secrets Of Saqqara
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Full Day Tour To Explore The Secrets Of Saqqara
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip