Private Full Day Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tombs From Beijing
OverviewBegin the full day tour from your hotel to visit both the World Heritage sites - Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs, you can choose either Dingling Tomb or Changling Tomb . Mutianyu is a less-crowded section of the Great Wall with take the cable car round-trip and admire expansive views over the Great Wall and forested surroundings. Entrance fees, return cable car, lunch, guide and round-trip hotel transport are all included.
Know More about this tour
Meet your private guide in hotel's lobby at 8:00am in Beijing, take around 1.5 hours to Mutianyu Great Wall in the morning, which is farther away from Beijing and more popular section, a stretch less crowded than the Badaling segment. It is considered as one of most famous Great Wall by the beautiful view in Beijing. Once you arrive at Mutianyu Great Wall, you can choose the return cable car or chairlift up and toboggan down the wall
Afterwards, drive to a local restaurant for a Chinese lunch.
After approximately 1 hour drive, continue to explore the Ding Tomb, the tomb of the thirteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty, Emperor Wanli, and his two empresses. The tomb is the only Ming Dynasty Tomb that has been excavated. This underground palace is 89 feet (27 meters) deep and has an area of over 3900 square feet (1195 square meters). After it was built, it was covered with deep soil so the people in charge of the tomb construction and later burial of the imperials erected the tablet as a sign for relocating the underground palace when needed.
You also can have another option to visit Changling Tomb instead, is the tomb of the 2nd Emperor in the Ming Dynasty, Zhu Di. It is regarded as the grandest one among the 13 Ming Tombs in Beijing.
Finally, head to Sacred Way, which consists of the stone arches, the Great Red Gate, stone statues, etc. The most attractions are the vivid animal and human stone statues, totally 12 human figures and 24 animal figures.
The 8-hour tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Full Day Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tombs From Beijing
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Lunch at the local Chinese restaurant
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
- Round Trip cable car or chair lift up and toboggan down the wall
Exclusions for Private Full Day Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall And Ming Tombs From Beijing
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For the lunch, you will be taken to the authentic Chinese local restaurant catering for the locals or at the western-style subway restaurant (2 options). And the lunch has its budget
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant (1-3 years old) are free providing they do not occupy a seat
Extra fee is requested after 8 hours tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing