Private Full-Day Tour To Saint-Paul De Vence, Cannes, Gourdon And Grasse From Nice
OverviewIn this 8-hour private driving tour, discover some of the most popular places on the French Riviera: Saint-Paul-de-Vence, Cannes, Gourdon and Grasse, known as the capital of perfumes. This tour is private, and your itinerary can be customized by your guide depending on your own preferences.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the previously arranged time and start your private tour.
First, head to the city of artists St-Paul-de-Vence This old village visible from afar among the pleasant hills and valleys of the Vence landscape. St-Paul-de-Vence has retained its medieval appearance, so characteristic of the fortified settlements which protected the Var frontier until 1870. Take a stroll through the old town with your guide. You will have free time to visit the famous Modern art galleries. This city will remind you of medieval times, and the guide will tell amazing stories about it.
Afterwards, head off to Gourdon, known as a Sarrasine city. Gourdon is perched on a rock on the edge of the steep Caussols plateau, which rises 700m above the River Loup. This remote, picturesque village is very attractive, with its 12C castle built on the foundations of a Saracen fortress and its boutiques. There will also be some free time during which you can see and visit silk, perfumery and glass-making workshops, old restored houses, take pictures or buy souvenirs.
Your next stop is Grasse, the perfume capital of France sits at the foot of a high plateau overlooking fragrant plains. Your guide will take you to the Fragonard perfume factory. It offers you the opportunity to learn all the stages of perfume production. Make sure you enter the factory shop, where you can purchase your very unique wonderful new perfume (own expense).
Then move on to Cannes. By car, you will drive along the world-famous boulevard de la Croisette. The guide will tell you the fascinating story of Cannes and the Lrins islands. Since 1834, a whole host of famous personalities have helped to establish the city's reputation. In the past, the aristocracy would spend the winter here. Nowadays, celebrities flock here during the film festival, which is one of the most important events in the cinema world. There will also be some free time during which you can see the Film Festival Palace, take pictures on the famous red road or buy souvenirs.
The tour finishes as your guide drops you off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Tour To Saint-Paul De Vence, Cannes, Gourdon And Grasse From Nice
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Tour To Saint-Paul De Vence, Cannes, Gourdon And Grasse From Nice
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.