Explore Salzburg and the beautiful lake region of the hit movie "The Sound of Music" on a 12-hour sightseeing tour from Vienna. Travel in with your private driver to meet your local guide in Salzburg for a personalized experience in MozartâÂÂs birthplace.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourSee the sights of Salzburg on a full-day tour from Vienna.
Take the private tour through the breathtaking scenery of the Vienna Woods, with the peaks of the Alps in the distance, and on to the stunning Austrian lake district.
Stop by picture postcard Lake Attersee and the charming alpine village of St. Gilgen at lake Wolfgangsee, a famous location in the hit movie "The Sound of Music." See the baroque chapel where his grandparents married, and picturesque Mozart Square in the center of St. Gilgen.
Upon arrival in Salzburg, discover Salzburg's Old Town with your local guide on a leisurely walking tour. Hear stories about the city's famous inhabitants as you pass Mozart's birthplace, the colorful gardens of Mirabell Palace, the cemetery of the Abbey of St. Peter, Salzburg Cathedral, and the Archbishop’s Palace.
After the walking tour treat yourself to a delicious lunch or coffee. Spend the afternoon in the Old Town to shop before you drive back to Vienna.
Inclusions for Private Full Day Tour To Salzburg From Vienna With A Local Guide
- Private local guide
- Private driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Full Day Tour To Salzburg From Vienna With A Local Guide
- Entrance fees/if any
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.