Private Full-Day Tour To Tawharanui Regional Park From Auckland
OverviewJourney North of Auckland City to the spectacularTawharanui Regional Park. A true local secret you will uncover a large range of native birds and walk through native bush land venturing out onto a coastal farm where you will enjoy views out over the wide ocean. After feast on a delicious picnic lunchlooking right out to the glorious white sandy beach and ocean beyond.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour day will begin with a pickup from your centrally located Auckland hotel. From here, travel over Auckland Harbour Bridge North stopping at the Honey Centre and onwards to Tawharanui Regional Park. Along the way, enjoy a brief stop at the Honey Centre.
Tawharanui is New Zealands first open sanctuary integrating conservation, recreation and farming. This pest free habitat provides a safe home for threatened native wildlife. You will encounter many native birds such as the North Island Robin, Bellbird/Korimako, Black Billed Gull/Tarpuka, Brown Teal/Pteke, Fantail/Pwakawaka, Grey Warbler/Riroriro, Kk, Kingfisher/Kotare, New Zealand Dotterel/Tturiwhatu, New Zealand Pigeon/Kerer, Paradise Duck/Ptakitaki, Silvereye, Takah, T and more!
Walk for approximately 1.5-hours through native bush land, allowing the scenery and atmosphere to sink in. Grab some great photos along the way!
After this, enjoy a nice picnic lunch on the beach before returning to your hotel. Perhaps you will enjoy a stop for ice-cream along the way back!
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Tour To Tawharanui Regional Park From Auckland
- Private tour
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Tour To Tawharanui Regional Park From Auckland
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Electric Tuk Tuk Private Heritage and Cultural Tours
- Private Tour: Bay of Islands Tour with Wine Tasting
- Private Shore Excursion: Bay of Islands Tour with Wine Tasting
- Self-Guided Jet Ski Tour of Waiheke Island
- Giants and Tiny Dwarfs Bay of Islands Tour
- Waitomo Day Trip with Option to Add Hobbiton from Auckland
- Round-Trip Private Transfer from Auckland to Tree Adventures
- Giants and Glow Worms Day Tour