Private Full-Day Trip To Ski Resort Gudauri And Mtskheta From Tbilisi
OverviewExperience the thrill of the slopes in Georgias Caucasian ridge on this ski trip from Tbilisi. Travel to the iconic ski resort of Gudauri and enjoy with admire fine views over the great Caucasus peaks and Aragvi's valleys. On arrival, pick up your ski kit and hit the gentle terrain of Gudauri with a qualified instructor. During your 2.5-hour class, master the correct ski technique and enjoy making your first linked turns on the snow. later taste Georgian cuisine on lunch in local family restaurant and enjoy studying cooking Georgian dumplings Khinkali. In the end of day explore ancient capital with UNESCO sites. What to Expect Private Full-day trip of Gudauri Ski Resort tour from Tbilisi Ski pass & ski equipment master-class of making Khinkali UNESCO sites in Mtskheta Watch as a qualified instructor demonstrates the correct ski technique
Know More about this tourIn the morning guide and driver will pick up you from your accommodation place in Tbilisi and from there you'll start your journey. Travel will be by comfortable car on the road which called as a Georgian military way it's connect Georgia to Russia. Driving from Tbilisi to Gudauri will takes 2 to 3 hours with several stops at different places for photo taking, buying souvenirs or just enjoying with walking near by stop places.
Combine a wintertime visit to Georgia's Caucasus mountains with skiing on this Gudauri private day trip from Tbilisi. Travel to the Aragvi valley of water dam and fortress, admiring the watchtowers and mountains, all perhaps coated in winter snow. After you will reach Gudauri enjoy 3/4 hours access to the Gudauri International Ski Resort, tackling the beginner, intermediate, and advanced slopes independently.
After Gudauri you will visit local family restaurant where locals will teach you making Georgian dumplings Khinkali, It's will make your day more diversity and fun. on the last point you will visit Svetickhoveli Cathedral which is a spiritual treasure of Georgia. Your guide will accompany you and will share stories and legends as you explore each place.
- Jvari monastery (UNESCO site)
- Jinvali DAM
- Ananuri fortress
- Gudauri ski resort
- Stop for lunch
- Mtskheta (with UNESCO site)
Driving back to Tbilisi
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Trip To Ski Resort Gudauri And Mtskheta From Tbilisi
- Private vehicle with heating
- Access on Free Wi-Fi in the car
- Entrance fee to Gudauri International Ski Resort (Day pass)
- Ski daily rental (by request)
- Private lesson 2.5 hours by professional instructor (by request)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottle of water
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Trip To Ski Resort Gudauri And Mtskheta From Tbilisi
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- other activities like a paragliding, snowmobile
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Private Tour to Kakheti Historic Sights from Tbilisi
- Dinner in Funicular Restaurant Complex at Mtatsminda Park from Tbilisi
- Full Day Private Tour in Mtskheta Gori Uplistsikhe
- 5 Day Jeep Tour to Georgia from Tbilisi
- Half-Day Private Tour Mtskheta from Tbilisi
- Full Day Private Tour of Tbilisi and Mtskheta