Private Full-Day Ubud Kintamani Volcano Tour
OverviewExperience Balis most visited and famous tourist destinations; Ubud and Kintamani. Departing from your accommodation in private vehicle, then youll explore Batuan Temple, see the Ubud lush green rice fields, swim at waterfall, admire the view of Batur volcano from Kintamani village. Hotel pickup and drop off are included.
Know More about this tourMeet your driver at 8.30am at your accommodation's lobby and begin your tour with a visit to Batuan Temple. Marvel at the beautiful Hindu temple as you learn its spiritual significance and points out the magnificent architecture and unique black palm roof..
Continue north to Tegalalang to marvel at the UNESCO-listed rice terraces, one of Balis most photographed sights. Learn about the pioneering subak system the Balinese cooperative irrigation system for which the terraces are known, as you admire the views over the rice paddies.
After lunch (own expense), you will discover Kintamani village to see the beautiful of Batur volcano view surrounded by it's lake. It is an active volcano with 1,717m high above sea level and last erupted was in 2000.
Next, visit Tegenungan Waterfall, where you can cool off with a swim beneath the falls or even brave a jump from the top of the 49-foot (15-meter) high falls.
On your way home, you will also be offered to taste several Balinese coffee and tea for free, and also Indonesias world famous Luwak coffee (available to purchase) at a local coffee plantation.
Finally, after an action-packed full-day itinerary, finish your tour with drop-off at your hotel around 6pm.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Ubud Kintamani Volcano Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, or Nusa Dua area
- English-speaking driver
- Private tour with air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to places of visit
- Parking fee at the places of visit
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Ubud Kintamani Volcano Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants 2 years and under go free
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Trekking and Sightseeing Tour from Ubud
- Shore Excursion: Stroll Through Rice Terraces in Ubud
- Full-Day Fascinating East Bali Tour
- Private Traditional Balinese Cooking Class and Garden Tour in An Ubud
- Private Ubud Tour: Batubulan Village, Tirta Empul Temple, Monkey Forest with Lunch
- Private Tour: Ubud in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- The Beautiful Kintamani
- Half-Day Fat Tire Electric Bike Tour from Ubud