Private Full-Day West Bali Tour With Waterfall Visit
OverviewCheckout the west of Bali, an area that is less common, and discover its natural beauty during this 10-hour, privately guided tour. Enjoy a day full of green surroundings, stop by a traditional market, visit a floating temple, and take a dip in Gitgit waterfall. Transportation between locations will be provided via an air-conditioned minivan. Release any stress and gain some unforgettable memories as you pamper your eyes with all natural panoramas.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Begin your day of exploration with 9am morning pickup from your Bali hotel. Ride in comfort via a private air-conditioned minivan as you head over to Candi Kuning, the traditional fruits, vegetables, and flower market. Browse the produce with your guide, and see just how fresh the fruits and vegetables appear. This particular area is very fertile, which makes it ideal for farming.
Next, visit the most popular temple, Ulun Danu Temple, which floats on the lake of Beratan. It is a place to worship Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu, the goddess of the lake and is the main source of irrigation for central Bali. Afterwards, stop by a lush rain forest waterfall, Gitgit. With a height of 155 feet (35 meters) and a beautiful green surrounding, your short half-mile (800 meter) hike from the main road will be a well rewarding sight to see.
Relax and refresh with a swim before heading back to the minivan. On the way back you will have the opportunity to stop and see the amazing twin lake view of Buyan Lake and Tamblingan Lake. After an exciting and sightseeing filled adventure, conclude your day with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day West Bali Tour With Waterfall Visit
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Full-Day West Bali Tour With Waterfall Visit
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 4 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.