Discover the best of Yangon with this private full-day city tour from Yangon. Wander around Sule, Chaukhtatgyi and Shwedagone pagodas, enjoy circular train ride then stop at Strand Road and Kandawgyi Park. Delicious lunch will be provided. This private tour allows the flexibility to customize the itinerary to suit your preferences.
- Lunch included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour magical Yangon adventure starts in the morning when your private guide and driver pick you up at your local hotel or from the airport. Drive to the heart of the city’s downtown and explore the historic Sule Pagoda on Strand Road and enjoy circular train ride.
Feast on a delicious Burmese lunch and then continue your adventure by traveling to the Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda. This pagoda is home to the world’s largest Buddha statue (70 meters long and 229 feet high) as well as gorgeous murals telling the tale of Buddha’s life. Next, you’ll have the chance to try local tea at a nearby shop.
After your tea break it’s time for the historic Shwedagon Pagoda. The oldest in the country, the pagoda dates back 2500 years and is cover in 11 tons of pure gold. You’ll have the perfect vantage point for a gorgeous sunset from the golden stupa. Your guide and driver will take you back to your hotel in the late afternoon.
Inclusions for Private Full-Day Yangon City Tour And Circular Train Ride
- Afternoon tea and lunch
- Private tour with driver and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Full-Day Yangon City Tour And Circular Train Ride
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant FOC provided they do not occupy a seat
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide(upon availability)
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.