Private Girona And Costa Brava Tour From Barcelona
OverviewTravel through history in Girona before getting immersed in the pristine scenery of Costa Brava. Experience an unique landscape as you leave Barcelona behind and head into the historic town of Girona and it's many different wonders such as: Cathedral with the widest Gothic nave in the world or be surprised by the colorful spectacle of the houses along the Onyar River, which divides the city in two. After the tour in Girona, drive to Costa Brava and breath it's unique surroundings and nature.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourFrom Barcelona your expert guide will pick you up at your hotel or apartment in private transport and you head to the historic town of Girona where the remains of its Roman and medieval past coexist with the present, offering an image full of contrasts. Get lost in its maze of narrow streets and get ready to travel through time in the Jewish neighborhood best preserved in Europe. Admire the Cathedral with the widest Gothic nave in the world or be surprised by the colorful spectacle of the houses along the Onyar River, which divides the city in two.
Whether from the various bridges across the river or from the top of its medieval walls, Girona always treats you to a different and exciting panorama.
Before going to Costa Brava, stop to take in the nature at the beautiful Pals. This ancient medieval village, that once was a fortress, is full of idyllic cobbled streets and plazas. Its towers and viewpoints will show you the best views of the Mediterranean Sea, enraged by the Tramontana wind and will allow you to see the fields, Empord plains that extend into the horizon.
Next, see the green of the mountains, the sheer relief of the coast and small villages of whitewashed houses will offer you the most breathtaking pictures of the Catalan coast. Stop in Calella de Palafrugell, a small traditional fishing village that still retains all the charm of yesteryear, before exploring the surrounding area, tasting its cuisine and seafood tradition.
In the vicinity of Calella you will have the opportunity to discover the most pristine corners of the region thanks to the Caminos de Ronda, an ancient pathway used by fishermen, watchmen and smugglers, that allow you to explore this virgin coastal scenery to your liking. From the most popular beaches in the area until the most inaccessible coves and cliffs, you can always take a dip in crystal clear water surrounded by unspoiled nature.
Inclusions for Private Girona And Costa Brava Tour From Barcelona
- Professional local guide
- Walking Tour by Girona and Pals
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Girona And Costa Brava Tour From Barcelona
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe