OverviewThis is a rare private opportunity to get off the beaten track in Giza. Enter the small pyramids of the queens, visit the tomb of Hemnu, the architect of the Great pyramid of Cheops, the beautiful tombs of the noblemen of the Old Kingdom. Ride a camel in the Sahara desert and discover a new view of the pyramids with every step of the camel.
- Excellent value for money
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourThis private tour is ideal for people who want to do a real full visit of Giza plateau and dedicate a whole day for this even for those who have been already there, this is totally a new experience for them. It all starts with a hotel pickup by a professional Egyptologist tour guide in a modern a/c van equipped with WiFi access and head for Giza plateau to visit. The Great pyramid of Cheops and enter the small pyramids of the queens; the pyramid of Hetepheres, the pyramid of Meret-Ites and the pyramid of Henut-sen (access for little pyramids included).
You will also see: The tomb of Idu (access included), the tomb of Qar (access included), the solar boat museum (optional), the Pyramid of Chephren and a newly discovered tomb (access to the tomb included), the pyramid of Mycerinus, the panorama to see the 3 pyramids together and start your unforgettable camel ride for 30 minutes, and the valley temple of Chephren and the Sphinx (access included).
After finishing your tour you will have lunch at a good qualityrestaurant and then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Giza Plateau And Pyramids Day Tour
- Entrance fees (as mentioned in the itinerary)
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle incl. WiFi
- Camel riding for 30 minutes around pyramids
Exclusions for Private Giza Plateau And Pyramids Day Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Extra entrance fees (Interior of Cheops and Mycerinus' pyramids, Solar Boat museum)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.