Private Gourmet Tour: Best Chefs Of AmsterdamWrite a Review
OverviewIn this 3-hour private tour, get the best of Amsterdam's gourmet scene with this exclusive gastronomical experience of a lifetime. Taste 7 exquisite bites and tastings prepared in the best kitchens in town just for you and paired with 4 fantastic wines. It's time to treat yourself the gourmet way!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Your guide will meet you in the afternoon in a centrally located place in Amsterdam and will take you to a unique culinary route through the heart of beautiful Amsterdam during this private gourmet tour designed for you and your group! Dishes from the best chefs in town have been combined into a gastronomical experience you’ll never forget.
And you know what’s best? You’ll enjoy your delicious servings at not one, not two, but three high-end restaurants in Amsterdam: 1. Michelin star awarded Bridges inspired by Ron Blaauw, 2. Brasserie OCCO as part of luxury design hotel The Dylan and 3. the 5-star deluxe and classic Intercontinental Amstel Hotel.
Step inside the world of exquisite chefs like the culinary genius Andrès Delpeut, the talented Friso van Amerongen and Michelin-Star hero Roger Rassin. All the selected chefs passionately craft their dishes with the most amazing ingredients for you to enjoy. Expect nothing short of a platter at its finest form and mouthwatering favors. The wonderful aromas, the amazing tastes and beautiful dining locations make up for an unforgettable private culinary experience!
Set off your top-notch gourmet journey by meeting your private guide near the famous Dam Square. Your first stop will be at Bridges, rated with a Michelin star and inspired by the famous Michelin Star chef Ron Blaauw. Continue your way along the canals and through beautiful cozy streets towards OCCO brasserie where you’ll enjoy multiple small dishes paired with a sublime wine tasting. And last but definitely not least: prepare your taste buds for a heavenly dessert served at the river facing Lounge at the Amstel hotel directly from the restaurant La Rive!
The tour is offered by amazing local guides who know the ins and outs of exclusive fine cuisine. They're ready to share their passion and knowledge with you, you'll find out fascinating details about your chefs too.
Walk past the amazing highlights of beautiful Amsterdam, while your host guides you from one special dining location to the other. You’ll discover much more than the fabulous tastes of the top gourmet recipes while wandering past picturesque streets with a local.
Any specific food preferences can always be taken into account - this tour can be 100% tailored around your tastes or wishes.
2pm - Departure from the meeting point at Beursplein
2:15pm - Enjoy 1 bite and a chef's choice dish at Michelin Star Restaurant Bridges
3pm - Try multiple small dishes paired with a sublime wine tasting at OCCO brasserie at the hotel Dylan
4:10pm - Private transportation to the last stop of the tour - the 5 star Deluxe Intercontinental Amstel hotel
4:30pm - Finish the tour while enjoying dessert in the river facing Lounge served directly from the restaurant La Rive
Inclusions for Private Gourmet Tour: Best Chefs Of Amsterdam
- A one-of-a-kind food experience
- Top notch dining locations
- 3 servings at the most amazing restaurants
- Transport included
- Privately guided tour by your favourite local
Exclusions for Private Gourmet Tour: Best Chefs Of Amsterdam
- Drinks are not included at the 1st and 3rd restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.