Private Greenwich Village, Chelsea, And High Line Walking Tour - New York CityWrite a Review
OverviewAn extraordinary walking tour through Greenwich Village and the Chelsea High Line, where creativity and politics mix to uncover a New York society filled with contradictions, stories and beauty. Come discover with us.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAprivate guide will meet you at your Manhattan hotel- and take you first to explore the Bohemian history of Greenwich Village with the twisted streets that conceal artists' hovels and speakeasies. Recreate Bob Dylan's album cover, see the Stonewall Inn - birthplace of the stonewall riots and gay rights movement. We will share the gruesome story of the murder of the Arch's architect, the Indian Triangle fire, visit the smallest and most ridiculous plot of land in the city. Then head to theHighLineto see how the city repurposed abandoned train tracks into a unique elevated art walk with gardens, edgy sculptures and architecture all over the streets of the City. You will see the dangling meathooksand old factory entrances along the route, weaving through Chelsea - home to the world's top galleries and Artists and Fleas - the handmade jewellery, clothing and art market.
A wonderful walk into the creative and soulful heart of New York - with its pain and beauty waiting to be discovered.
Inclusions for Private Greenwich Village, Chelsea, And High Line Walking Tour
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Greenwich Village, Chelsea, And High Line Walking Tour
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Price shown is per group
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.