Private Ground Transportation St John To Trunk Bay
OverviewAvoid the hassle of looking for a ride in the US Virgin Islands. Book this transfer in advance. This means less time worrying out the logistics and more time enjoying your trip.This ground transportation option will transfer you from St. John toyour Trunk Bay Hotel.
Know More about this tourTrunk Bay is part of the Virgin Islands National Park. It is named for the Leatherback turtle, which is endemic to the U.S.V.I. and is locally known as trunks. The beach area is divided into two halves, the main Trunk Bay beach and swim area and Burgesman Cove which is located on the west end of Trunk Bay near Jumby Bay.
Trunk Bay been has consistently voted one of the top beaches in the world and often called the most pristine in the Caribbean. It features a 225-yard long underwater snorkeling trail and .3 miles of beach to walk on and accessible paths and beach ramps. It's clear, warm waters and silky coral sands draw tourists in droves, and its well-maintained facilities include chair and snorkel equipment rentals and showers.Amenities include snack shack, bar, snorkel gear rentals, a beach shop, restrooms, showers and lifeguards are on duty daily.
This is Private transportation is cost effective, time saving, safe and here's why:
- We pick you up from your hoteland transfer you to Trunk Bay without strict schedules and fixed drop off points to follow.
- Conveniently schedule your pick-up time with our friendly customer service representatives and set off for your destination straight away.
- This is best for groups with very affordable rates to choose from.
Inclusions for Private Ground Transportation St John To Trunk Bay
- Hotel pickup
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Ground Transportation St John To Trunk Bay
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Cruise Ship pick-up
- ferry transportation to St. John
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.