Private Group Jeonju Day Trip From Seoul Including LunchWrite a Review
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city on this private 10-hour tour from Seoul to Jeonju, the provincial capital of Jeollabuk-do, famous for being the birthplace of the Joseon dynasty. Enjoy this personalized experience as you visit this historical village which has many authentic hanok. Learn of the village customs in its cute tea houses and artisan workshops.
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tour
After pick up from your centrally located hotel, travel to the historical Jeonju, approximately two hours from Seoul.
Well known to Jeonju is Jeonju Hanok Village nestled in the heart of the city, which creates a relaxing and peaceful visit for its guest. Often seen in Jeonju Hanok Village are people walking around in hanboks, traditional wooden homes, creating a charming and fun atmosphere for visitors.
Step back in time with your guide as you admire people wearing Korean traditional dress wandering around the historical buildings and partake in the vast selection of traditional foods to eat. Both locals and tourist enjoy the charming and the unique experience Hanok Village offers.
Tour highlights include Jeonju Hanok Village, Jeondong Catholic Church, Gyeonggijeon Shrine, Hanji Museum. Tour includes lunch, consisting of traditional Korean food such as shrimp dumplings, sweet potato cheese roll and bibimbap.
Your day concludes at around 6 pm with drop off at your centralized hotel in Seoul.
Inclusions for Private Group Jeonju Day Trip From Seoul Including Lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Private Group Jeonju Day Trip From Seoul Including Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 4 people per booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.