Private Group Tour: One Day In Shanghai By Public Transportation
OverviewShanghai is an amazing city with lots interesting stories and famous landmarks. This private tour is designed just for you and your party. Follow your local guide to get to know the major attractions, history, and culture of Shanghai by taking public transportation. You surely will have a better understandings for local culture and life here after this interesting day tour. If you have very limited time in Shanghai, you also can choose half day, 3-hour or 2-hour tours from tour options.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will meet you at your hotel in the morning, and take you to see different attractions by taking Shanghai Metro.
In this tour, you will have options of visiting to following places, or let your guide know the places you are interested in visiting.
- Shanghai Old Town: walking into the deep alley and see how the locals live in those backstreet where is not covered by the glory of international metropolitan.
- The Bund: Previous British Colony area, and also called the Riverside.
- Oriental TV Tower: This is the landmark of Shanghai city, which is with height of 468 meters where you can go up and have a overlook of the entire Shanghai city.
- River Cruise, Huangpu River is the mother river of Shanghai, and it nourishes millions of people here. The East side of the river is the new area since 1990s and West side is the old area. A boat riding on the Huangpu River gives people a big contrast of Old and New; modern and traditional of Shanghai.
- Jade Buddah Temple: It's a popular temple for both religion and tourism, especially the Jade Buddha Statue, for which the temple was built up 130 yeas ago, it's the art piece of miracle.
- Fuxing Park in former French concession, where illustrate the local's life, singing, dancing and Tai ji is the key note life of Chinese pensioners.
Inclusions for Private Group Tour: One Day In Shanghai By Public Transportation
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Group Tour: One Day In Shanghai By Public Transportation
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Unit pricing is per group, up to 15 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour of Suzhou and Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- Shanghai Private Transfer: Hotel to Shanghai Cruise Port
- Shanghai Private Transfer: Cruise Port to Shanghai International Airport
- Shanghai Half Day of Local Breakfast and Morning Activities Tour
- Private Transfer to Pudong International Airport
- 3-Hour ERA Acrobatic Show in Shanghai
- Private Day Tour: Zhouzhuang Water Town From Shanghai
- Private Day Tour: Tongli Water Town From Shanghai