Monumental sculptures and bas-reliefs displayed were erected in majority of Lithuanian cities and towns during the Soviet period.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Your chosen Vilnius City Hotel
Return Details :
Return to your hotel
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
The collection of the museum consists of monumental sculptures and bas-reliefs of "heroes" of the Soviet period symbolizing brutality and absurdity of the Soviet system and occupation, reflects manipulation of the facts of history and shows the distorted memory of the history.
Know More about this tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for 3+ pax
- Transport by car for 1-2 pax
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Vilnius
- Entrance fees to the museums
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You Might Also Like
- Private Open-Air Folk Life Museum of Rumsiskes Tour
- Three Capitals of Lithuania Trakai Kernave Vilnius
- Hill of Crosses and Siauliai tour from Vilnius
- Small Group Tour of Soviet Stories in Vilnius Including Food Tasting and Beer
- Private Jewish Vilnius Tour
- Half-Day Scenic Kayak Tour in Trakai
- Half-Day Scenic Kayak Tour in Trakai from Vilnius
- Pilgrim tour from Vilnius