OverviewDiscover the world’s largest collection of Impressionist art on a privately guided tour of the d’Orsay Museum in Paris. Your exclusive guide will take you on a discovery of works by luminaries like Monet, Renoir, and Cezanne.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourTour the legendary d'Orsay Museum in Paris. You'll explore the world's largest collection of Impressionist art, with your own exclusive guide. Your cultural adventure in Paris would not be complete without visiting the d’Orsay Museum. Home to the world’s most important collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist art, the d’Orsay Museum is a local favorite and offers you a true Parisian experience.
Your guided tour of the d’Orsay Museum is designed for you to marvel at the unique architecture of the museum as you explore works by Impressionist artists such as Renoir, Van Gogh, and Monet. Your guide will take you through the museum’s spacious rooms full of natural light to explore innovative Impressionist art.
Your tour of the d'Orsay is more than just an art exploration - it's also a study of the building itself - one of the most unique museums in the world. At the end of the tour, your guide will leave you at a museum café to enjoy stunning views of the Seine River, and enjoy the museum’s architectural beauty as you reflect on your visit.
Please note entrance fees are not included in the tour.
Inclusions for Private Guide At The Musée D'Orsay
- Professional guide
- Private tour up to 4 people
Exclusions for Private Guide At The Musée D'Orsay
- Entrance fees (€12 per adult)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please note entrance fees are not included in the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.