Private Guide For A Half-Day In St.Petersburg - Saint Petersburg
OverviewHire a guide for half-dayto enhance your experience in St. Petersburg and to make your stay safer, more exciting and educating. It's always better to have a local guide accompany you to various attractions, show you off the beaten path places, help you skip long lines and tell you so many more interesting facts that you will never learn from a guide book.When placing a reservation, you can state what specific attractions you would like to visit and your tour operator will pre-order your tickets, so that you do not have to wait in the line (admissions however not included in the price). If you haven't made any plans - Don't worry! Your tour guide will be more than happy to suggest some great places to explore!
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour private tour guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel holding a sign with your name on. Afterwards you will discuss what you will going to see. You can then set off for your tour and let your guide fill you in with all information possible.
As much as you can decide what you want to see, here are some highlights that you should not miss: Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac's cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress, Hermitage, Russian Museum, Alexander-Nevsky Lavra, River and Canal tour and others. You willend your half-day tour at a location of your choosing.
Inclusions for Private Guide For A Half-Day In St.Petersburg
- Professional local guide (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, or German)
- Private half-day walking tour
Exclusions for Private Guide For A Half-Day In St.Petersburg
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a custom tour, so while booking, please specify the following: Your preferred language (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French or German are available), lead passenger (if different from the one making a reservation), and sightseeing preferences (so that your tour operator can pre-order your tickets)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St Petersburg 3 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St Petersburg 2 Day Tour to Filming Locations for the BBC's Epic War and Peace
- St Petersburg 2-Day Small Group Tour Including the Tracks of Leo Tolstoy's Fictional Character's
- St Petersburg Boat Trip Through Rivers and Canals
- Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free St Petersburg Highlights Tour
- Shore Excusion: St Petersburg Guided Two Day - Like a Local
- Shore Excursion Two Day Group Tour - All St Petersburg in 20 hours
- Transfer from Pulkovo Airport to a desired destination in Saint-Petersburg