OverviewPrivate Barcelona city tour with personal pickup and drop-off from the hotel, cruise port, or the airport. Discover all the highlights of Barcelona with an option to skip-the-lines too!
The itinerary is completely flexible and you will visit all the sites that you wish to see during the 4 hour tour. This is the ultimate city tour that includes personal service, air-conditioned transportation, and a local expert and licensed guide. You will not be disappointed!
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Skip the line
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourTake a personal city tour of Barcelona with a fully-customized, 4-hour private guided itinerary. This easily customized excursion is the perfect way to check out the iconic city of Barcelona with a knowledgeable guide and your own private transport, customizing the visit to match your interests!
Start your private guided tour of Barcelona by meeting your guide at your hotel, cruise port, or the airport at the time that matches your schedule. Then climb into your private vehicle as you make your way to your first stop of the day. Feel free to select the sites you'll visit during the trip, or let the guide select your day's itinerary and attractions. Along the way, immerse yourself in the fascinating history and intriguing architecture and colorful characters of Barcelona as your guide shares stories and details about the city's history and current lifestyle.
The tour can take you to the renowned Sagrada Familia cathedral, designed by the world-famous architect Antoni Gaudí. This sprawling religious structure is still under construction more than 130 years after work began. Or head to Gaudí's popular Park Güell, a colorful park bedecked in detailed ceramic tilework set in the hills above Barcelona. We can arrange skip-the-line tickets for you in advance to both sites, subject to availability. You might also visit Gaudí's two most iconic houses, Casa Batlló or La Pedrera, which line Barcelona's Passeig de Gracia boulevard.
History lovers can choose to focus on the city's atmospheric Gothic Quarter (Barri Gòtic), where you can walk among the ancient buildings and walls dating from the Roman and medieval era and see the intricate 14th-century Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral La Seu). Or head to the famous walking promenade La Rambla, where you can check out the many street performers, tapas bars and stores that line this busy avenue.The choice is yours.
Two more options include the famous Montjuic Mountain, offering great city views and the chance to see many structures built for the 1992 Olympic Games, as well as the Picasso Museum, which hosts an impressive collection of the artist's work.
Please note, some monuments such as the Cathedral, Casa Batlló, Casa Mila, and Picasso Museum may require entrance fees, which are not included in the cost of this tour.
Inclusions for Private Guided Barcelona City Tour
- Personal pickup and drop-off - hotel, port, airport
- Professional expert guide
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Guided Barcelona City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The admission tickets will be due on the day of visit in cash (Euros) to the guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.