Private Guided Cairo Day Tour: Egyptian Museum, Citadel And Coptic Cairo
OverviewDiscover the beauty of Egypt's capital in this private guided tour. Explore the Egyptian Museum to see the treasures of the Pharaohs, old civilization and King Tutankhamen. See the citadel and visit one of the oldest and most beautiful mosques in Egypt (Mohamed Ali Pasha Mosque). Wander around the streets of Coptic Cairo and see the country's oldest churches dating back to the 5th century.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up from the hotel in the morning. The first stop will be the Egyptian Museum where you can see more than 125,000 artifacts. Explore masterpieces of the ancient Egyptian civilization, and marvel at the collection of King Tutankhamen (the golden mask, golden throne, and the golden coffin), the animal mummies, and the pyramids' builder's statues.
Next, head to Cairo's citadel, one of the biggest Islamic citadels dating back to the 12th century. See the beautiful Alabaster Mosque, built in 1848, which is a replica of the Blue Mosque of Istanbul.
Lastly, explore Coptic Cairo.See the Hanging Church (3rd century), the Holy Crypt (where the holy family took shelter when they escaped from Palestine), and the Ben Ezra Synagogue (9th century). Your guide will drive you back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Private Guided Cairo Day Tour: Egyptian Museum, Citadel And Coptic Cairo
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified professional Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in the itinerary
- Transport by modern A/C cars & professional local driver
- Private tour (not joined by other travelers)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Guided Cairo Day Tour: Egyptian Museum, Citadel And Coptic Cairo
- Entrance fees to the mummies room in the museum
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Cairo Airport pickup & drop-off
- Food and drinks not specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.