Private Guided Day Tour From Luxor To The East And West Bank
OverviewPrivate full day tour to see the highlights of the ancient West Bank and East Bank monuments in Luxor. These highlights include Valley of the Kings (Necropolis of Thebes), the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), the Colossi of Memnon and Karnak and Luxor Temples. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in Luxor for a full guided trip of about 8 hours. First you will be transported to the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. This ancient necropolis consists of tombs embedded in the mountain Thebes. Here you visit three tombs of various dynasties. Your Egyptologist guide will be on hand to recommend which tombs are best to visit.
Then, travel to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), the only woman ever to reign over Egypt as pharaoh. You will be taken to see the Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt. Take a nice leisurely break to enjoy lunch.
After lunch, you will visit Karnak on the East Bank of Luxor. Karnak is a complex of temples built by different leaders and has many intricate designs. It is one of the most beautiful ancient monuments in Egypt. Next, you will head to Luxor Temple, dedicated to the Theben Triad of Amun-Ra, Mut, and Khonsu. See the granite statues of Ramses the Great. These ancient temples are a must-see for Luxor travelers.
Your Egyptologist guide will provide you with exciting stories and historical facts that will enrich your experience. You will get free time to explore the ancient monuments at your own pace and according to your specific interests. Return to your Luxor hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle, following your tour.
Inclusions for Private Guided Day Tour From Luxor To The East And West Bank
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Guided Day Tour From Luxor To The East And West Bank
- Any optional Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transport is wheelchair accessible; however, be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.