After your guide pick-up from your hotel, drive around 2.5 hours from Cairo to Alexandria.
- Catacombs: The ancient cemetery built by the Romans in the 3rd century, approximately 105 ft (32m) under ground. Then move on to visit
- Pompey pillar: The original location of one of the big Greek temples erected in the 3rd century BC. Occupied by one of the memorable historical icons ( Pompay Pillar )
- Visit the 5th century famousRoman theater
- Panoramic outside visit toQuaitbay citadel, built in the 14th century, and located where once stood the Pharos lighthouse, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world).
- Have a look at the newly rebuilt Library of Alexandria from the outside,
- Heading back to Cairo.