Private Guided Day Tour To Alexandria From Cairo
OverviewEnjoy visiting the second biggest city in Egypt after Cairo. Wander around and discover the Roman and Greek history in Alexandria, the old capital of Egypt. The city was built by the Alexander the great and Romans after. Enjoy the amazing view of the Mediterranean sea and take nice memorable photos.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourAfter a pick-up from your hotel, your guide will drive around 2.5 hours to take you from Cairo to Alexandria. With your guide, visit the Catacombs, which is the ancient cemetery built by the Romans in the 3rd century, approximately 105 ft (32m) under ground. Then move on the the Pompey pillar, erected in the 3rd century BC, which is in the original location of one of the big Greek temples.
Next, visit the 5th century Roman theater, and the Quaitbay citadel, built in the 14th century, and located where once stood the Pharos lighthouse, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world).
Have a look at the newly rebuilt Library of Alexandria from the outside, before heading back to Cairo with your guide.
Inclusions for Private Guided Day Tour To Alexandria From Cairo
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified professional Egyptologist guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in the itinerary
- Transport by modern A/C cars & Professional local driver.
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Guided Day Tour To Alexandria From Cairo
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
You should obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Trip to the Giza Pyramids - Sphinx - Memphis and Sakkara
- Highlights of Cairo Sightseeing Tour Visiting Egyptian Museum Citadel with Mohamed Ali Mosque and khan khalili Bazaar
- Sunset or Sunrise Tour: Pyramids of Giza by Horse or Camel
- 6-Day Cairo and Nile Cruise
- Private Tour: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara with Lunch
- Pyramids of Giza Egyptian Museum Sphinx and Khan El Khalili Bazaar