Private Guided Day Tour To Giza, Memphis And Saqqara From Mena House Hotel Giza - Cairo
OverviewThis private tour starts from Mena House Hotel daily at 8am and it includes the most important pyramids, namely Giza and Saqqara. In Giza you will visit the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the pyramids of his successor, Chephren and Mycerinus, the Valley Temple of mummification and the Great Sphinx. Then you will head for Saqqara to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the pyramid of Teti, the tomb of Kagemni and much more
- Likely to Sell Out
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourStart your private tour at 8am as your private, qualified Egyptologist (tour guide) will be waiting for you in the lobby of Mena House Hotel, he/she will be holding a signboard with your name on it. Then you will get on your private, modern a/c van (WiFi on board) to start your tour to Giza plateau where you will visit The Great Pyramid in Giza of Cheops (the only remaining wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world, 2500 B.C.) then the pyramid of Chephren (son of Cheops) and the pyramid of Mycerinus (grandson of Cheops), after that you will go to the panorama area (where you can take unforgettable pictures of the pyramids) and then down the plateau to the Valley Temple (of king Chephren) as well as the Great Sphinx (of king Chephren).
Then you will have lunch in a local restaurant and after that you will proceed to Saqqara to visit the Step Pyramid Complex of king Zoser (oldest complete building of stone), view the Pyramid Of Unas (first pyramid with Pyramid texts inside) and its causeway, the Pyramid Of Userkaf, the Pyramid of Teti (accessible with pyramid texts inside), the tomb of Kagemni (a noble man of the Old Kingdom 2200 B.C.). At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Guided Day Tour To Giza, Memphis And Saqqara From Mena House Hotel Giza
- 30-minute camel ride in Giza
- WiFi in your van
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Welcome drink
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Guided Day Tour To Giza, Memphis And Saqqara From Mena House Hotel Giza
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Infant meals not included
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Overnight Tour to Moses Mountain St Catherine Monastery from Cairo
- Cairo City Tour: Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Salah el-Din and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- 12 Hour Private Layover Tour in Cairo
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Dahshur
- Private Tour: Fayoum Day Trip from Cairo
- Private 2-Day Transit to Cairo for a Tour of the Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum