Private Guided Day-Tour To Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Ben Ezra Synagogue In CairoWrite a Review
Ben Ezra Synagogue represents one of the few remains of Jewish heritage that still exist in Egypt. It is believed by many that in this very place Moses was found by the daugther of the Pharao when he was still a baby. On this private tour you will visit the synagogue as well as the Giza pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
- Excellent value for money
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourStart your private tour for cultural day at 8am from your hotel with your private qualified Egyptologist tour guide in your private, modern a/c van (WiFi access). First visit the Giza plateau, to see the Great Pyramid of Cheops, as well as the pyramid of Chephren and the pyramid of Mycerinus. Take some spectacular photos from the panoramic area where you will start your adventure with a camel ride, then move on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx.
Next, your guide will take you to the Egyptian Museum. Explore the animal mummy room, the mummy portraits and the treasures of King Tutankhamun. You could also visit the Royal Mummy Rooms (extra fee).
Old Cairo will be your last stop of the day. Your guide will first take you to the Roman Fortress of Babylon and then to the Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Inclusions for Private Guided Day-Tour To Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Ben Ezra Synagogue In Cairo
- Entrance fees
- 30-minute camel ride
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
Exclusions for Private Guided Day-Tour To Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Ben Ezra Synagogue In Cairo
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy room)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Giza Pyramids And Sphinx Day Tour Including Lunch From Cairo
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Private 8-Hour Tour Of Cairo Including Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Lunch
- Tour To Giza Pyramids And Sphinx
- Tour To Pyramids And The Egyptian Museum
- Giza Pyramids, Memphis And Sakkara Tour
- Tour To Museum, Citadel And Old Cairo
- Fayoum Bird Watching Tour
- Tour To Pyramids, Sakkara And Dahshur