Private Guided Day Tour To Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Hanging Church In CairoWrite a Review
OverviewOn this private tour you will discover the Christian history of Egypt as well as the history of ancient Egyptians. Visiting the Giza pyramids and the Sphinx is once in a fantastic experience, but today you will also visit the church where the Holy Family stayed during their stay in Egypt.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourThis is a private tour that makes the best out of one day tour in Cairo, you will start at 8am from your hotel in your private, modern a/c van and accompanied by your private, qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
Your first stop of the day will be the Giza plateau. Marvel at the Great Pyramid and the two smaller ones - Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus. Enjoy the view from the panoramic area where you will live a little adventure on a camel in the Sahara desert around the pyramids, then learn more about the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx.
After lunch at a good quality restaurantmove on to the Egyptian Museum. Explore the many thousand artifacts, different rooms (animal mummies, mummy portraits, and optionally at extra cost the Royal Mummies) and King Tut's jewellery collection.
Your last stop will be Old Cairo. Your guide will tell you more about the Roman Fortress of Babylon, the Hanging Church, and lastly the Church of Abu Serga, where the Holy Family stayed during their time in Egypt.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Guided Day Tour To Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Hanging Church In Cairo
- Entrance fees (excluding interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy room)
- 25 minute camel ride
- Bottled water
- Lunch at a good quality restaurant
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
Exclusions for Private Guided Day Tour To Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Hanging Church In Cairo
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy room)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.