Private Guided Day Tour To The Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum And Al-Hussein Mosque From CairoWrite a Review
OverviewThis private tour is the one if you are looking for to combine visiting the Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum and the Mosque of Al-Hussein, the grandson of the Prophet (SAW).
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourStart your tour early in the morning at 8am in your private, modern a/c van with your private, qualified Egyptologist tour guide. Head for the plateau of Giza where you will see the Great Pyramid and the smaller pyramids (Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus). Take pictures and enjoy the view from the panoramic area where you will start your adventure on a camel, then explore the Valley Temple and the enigmatic Sphinx.
After lunch in a local restaurant, head to the Egyptian Museum. Explore the animal mummy room, the mummy portraits and King Tut's jewellery collection. At extra cost, you have the option to visit the Royal Mummies room.
Your next stop will be one of the holiest places for Egyptian Muslims, the Mosque of Sayyidna Al-Hussayn. It has the holy mausoleum inside.
Lastly, enjoy the hustle and bustle of Cairo's biggest market, Khan El Khalili Bazaar, before your driver drops you off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Guided Day Tour To The Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum And Al-Hussein Mosque From Cairo
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- 30-minute camel ride
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
Exclusions for Private Guided Day Tour To The Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum And Al-Hussein Mosque From Cairo
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Giza Pyramids And Sphinx Day Tour Including Lunch From Cairo
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Private 8-Hour Tour Of Cairo Including Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Lunch
- Tour To Giza Pyramids And Sphinx
- Tour To Pyramids And The Egyptian Museum
- Giza Pyramids, Memphis And Sakkara Tour
- Tour To Museum, Citadel And Old Cairo
- Fayoum Bird Watching Tour
- Tour To Pyramids, Sakkara And Dahshur