OverviewVisit Mt Fuji and the nearby sights with this private car service. With the convenience of a private car service, you can enjoy local food for lunch and take your time to shop at the largest outlet mall of Japan. Then, at the end of the day, you can relax in the hot springs like the local Japanese do.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart at 8:30 am
We’ll be meeting up at your requested location and head toward Mt Fuji. Once we arrive at the area, we will be driving up to the Mt Fuji Fifth Station, 2,300 meters (7546 feet) high above sea level.
The highest point we can drive up to, and for climbers during the season.
Please note that access to the 5th station will be closed between the second week of July to the first week of September due to climbing regulation, and limited during snow season usually from mid November up to mid March.
As information is given, we still can try to see how far we can go during the winter but not really recommended.
Don’t worry because we do have alternatives for all seasons.
Lunch will be a delicious regional meal, a very healthy dish made with regional products. Please tell us if you have any food allergies and things you cannot eat
After lunch, we'll be heading to the Gotemba Premium Outlet, the largest outlet shopping mall of Japan. You'll be able to find here a total of 225 shops to find your own items and gifts for yourself, your family and your friends.
If you wish we can take you to an onsen, Japanese hot spring to relax after a long day of touring and shopping. You'll be dipping and relaxing in the hot springs before we head back to Tokyo.
Tell us where you wish to be dropped off.
Inclusions for Private Guided Day Trip To Mt Fuji And The Gotemba Outlet
- Round-trip private transfer in an air-conditioned minivan
- English, Japanese or French speaking local guide (Chinese and Korean speaking guide available upon request)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One bottled water per person
- DVD player in minivan
Exclusions for Private Guided Day Trip To Mt Fuji And The Gotemba Outlet
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise if you do not want to go to the hot spring, other plans can be accommodated
Bathing suits or any form of clothing is not permitted inside the hot springs. Men's and women's tubs are separate. Tattoos or body paint is strictly prohibited from entering the hot spring facility.
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.