OverviewThe well known Ourika Valley is one of the top spots to visit for tourists in Marrakech as well as for locals who like to escape the city for a nice day out exploring nature. After a short 1-hour drive out of the bustling city, you'll find a whole different world in the High Atlas Mountains. In order to get the best out of this tour, you'll be happy to know that this is a private tour.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourYour tour begins at 9:00am where you will be picked up from your hotel in Marrakech. During your scenic drive, you'll experience the beautiful landscape with the traditional Berber villages and the fruit orchards. If you would like to, you can visit a local woman's argan oil co-operative and buy some nice souvenirs.
Next, you'll be driving along the Ourika River valley to the famous village of Setti Fatma. Here, you'll find a wide range of restaurants and it is the starting point for different tours to the 7 waterfalls. Enjoy your free time in Setti Fatma of about 2 hours (incl. lunch break). You'll have the option to hire a local guide to take a nice hike up to the falls (not included), you can go shopping in the numerous souvenir shops along the trail or just relax and enjoy an extended lunch break in one of the restaurants directly at the riverbanks.
Finally, on the drive back to Marrakech, you'll be able to visit a Safran farm run by Swiss women and learn how they harvest the Safran.
Enjoy a guided tour of the botanical garden with the barefoot trail and try some safran tea and -sauce.
After your visit, you'll be driven back to Marrakech where you will be dropped off at your hotel/Riad at around 5:00pm.
Inclusions for Private Guided Day Trip To Ourika Valley
- Transport by private vehicle incl. fuel
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Guided Day Trip To Ourika Valley
- Local guide for the waterfalls (if requested)
- Entrance and garden tour in the Safran Garden (5 EUR)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.