Private Guided Evening Tour Of East London
OverviewSit back and relax as you soak in the evening beauty of Londons iconic sites in the heart of the East End. In your luxury Mercedes private car, see the illuminated landmarks of Canary Wharf, Stratford, the O2, St Katherine Docks and much more. This magical evening tour is a breathtaking way to see Londons hidden gems!
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a complimentary pick up directly from your hotel in an air-conditioned luxury Mercedes private car as you embark on a magical evening drive through Londons East End and discover its iconic landmarks under the night sky.
See the breathtaking views of the River Thames as you drive along the Embankment and witness the beauty of the Tower of London at night as you head towards Londons East End.
Admire the grandeur of Londons Olympic Stadium lit up at night along with Britains largest sculpture the ArcelorMittal Orbit made with 35,000 bolts and enough steel to build 265 double-decker buses!
Immerse yourself in the spectacular skyline of Canary Wharf and get up close and personal to some of Europes tallest buildings. Witness to awe-inspiring transformation of this East London gem, historically one of Britains busiest docks and now one of the most important financial districts in the world.
Be dazzled by the O2, Londons state-of-the-art arena, before stopping for a stroll in the tranquil and picturesque St Katherine Docks - the only marina in Central London - with the option of dinner in one of the many restaurants overlooking the peaceful waters.
Finally, enjoy a complimentary drive back directly to your hotel in your air-conditioned luxury Mercedes private car.
Inclusions for Private Guided Evening Tour Of East London
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from central London hotels)
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Guided Evening Tour Of East London
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.