Private Guided Full-Day Tour Of Fez - Fes
OverviewIf you are in Fez for the first time, no need to waste your time getting lost in the narrow streets of the old town. Explore the Medina and its labyrinth of lively streets and famous souks on this full-day tour in Fes with a private guide. This day trip is dedicated to exploring the spiritual and cultural capital of the area. Fez is the religious, artistic and intellectual center of Morocco as well as the oldest and most famous of the imperial cities. Tour the huge Medina, Fez el-Bali, and visit the main attractions.
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYou will meet your guide in front of your riad or hotel in the morning. Start the day at Bab Boujloud, one of the gates which lead into the medina. Visit some of the beautiful ancient buildings such as the Madrasa Bou Inania and El-Attarine, Koran schools for religious studies, and the University and Mosque of Al-Karaouine. Visit the Nejjarine Museum of Wooden Arts and Crafts and discover traditional tools, carpets, furniture and musical instruments in a beautifully restored caravanserai.
After lunch break in one of the hundreds of restaurants in the medina, continue the tour to the famous tanneries, where the leather is still processed the same as it was hundreds of years ago. You can observe the workers from a lookout and they will be glad to explain the different workings, step by step, if you are willing to bargain for a new bag or belt afterward. Be aware of the bad smelling of the furs and coloring goods.
Outside the medina lies the Royal Palace with its large plaza lined with palm trees. Last, but not least, drive up the hill to the cemetery Bab Fettouh, and enjoy the panoramic view over the white sea of houses of the medina.
Be returned to your hotel or riad afterward.
Inclusions for Private Guided Full-Day Tour Of Fez
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
Exclusions for Private Guided Full-Day Tour Of Fez
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.