Private Guided Gastronomy Tour: Selection Of Tapas In Barcelona
OverviewEnjoy this private gastronomical tour of Barcelona, in which you will be shown places known by locals but still unknown by outsiders. The tour consists in 4 stops, each one exploring local places that offer authentic food with an expert guide . Visit these places where you will get world-famous tapas, but with a Catalan twist.
- Led by a local guide
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at a designated meeting point, and get ready for a foodie tour that you wont forget. Barcelonas bars, restaurants, and cobblestone alleyways are filled with gastronomic history, traditions, and, of course, lots of good food your wont find anywhere else.
First, stop at an old bodega, where you will whet your palate with some traditional tapas and drinks from the Spanish and Catalan culture. Next, visit a bar notable for its pintxos and considered to be one of the most renowned in Barcelona. Pintxos are small snacks typically served on a toothpick or skewer and traditionally eaten in the northern regions of Spain.
The third stop will be at a place very popular among locals where typical tapas are served as a mix of fish, meat, and vegetables. Conclude at a restaurant where you will be able to find meat dishes and drinks from the typical Spanish and Catalan culture, making you feel like a real foodie. After, ask your guide for some more recommendations, and continue explore and tasting your way through Barcelona.
Inclusions for Private Guided Gastronomy Tour: Selection Of Tapas In Barcelona
- Food and drink tastings
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Guided Gastronomy Tour: Selection Of Tapas In Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.