Private Guided Half Day City Tour In Madrid With Public Transportation
OverviewEnjoy a great Madrid experience during this 4 hour private tour of the city with your own private guide in public transportation. Enjoy some of Madrid’s most emblematic monuments and attractions like the Royal Palace of Madrid and the famous Alcalá gate amongst many others.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourEnjoy this private 4 hour tour with your official your guide and get to know Madrid’s most emblematic sights in public transport.
You can choose between a morning or afternoon departure directly from your hotel or place of choice.
The tour will start off by heading towards the barrio of la Morería and enjoy the sights of the city’s medieval origins. Once you are there and after you have seen this great historical part of the city, you will be able to enjoy the Royal Palace of Madrid.
You will then be able to enjoy and admire the great architecture of Madrid and enjoy squares like Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa.
You will also have a chance to enjoy the famous Alcalá Gate where you can just picture the scenery.
The tour will also take you with public transportation towards the Gran Vía and the famous Paseo de la Castellana. Once here you will be able to enjoy the Barrio Salamanca and see the difference between the ancient Madrid and the modernist Madrid. Along this ride you will see the Real Madrid Stadium (Santiago Bernabeu) as well as the great bullfighting ring Las Ventas.
When the tour is finished, your guide will take you back to your hotel as long as it can be reached comfortably by public transport or leave you at your place of choice in public transport.
Inclusions for Private Guided Half Day City Tour In Madrid With Public Transportation
- Local taxes
- Public transport fees
- Professional guide
- Central hotel pickup and drop-off with your private guide with public transport
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Guided Half Day City Tour In Madrid With Public Transportation
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Las Ventas Bullring Entrance Ticket and Bullfighting Museum of Madrid Audio Tour
- Madrid by Night Segway Tour
- Pub Crawl Clubbers Tour in Madrid
- Viator VIP: Early Access to Museo del Prado with Reina Sofia
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to Royal Palace of Madrid
- El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Half-Day and Madrid Segway Tour