Private Guided Tour From Bodrum: Ephesus House Of The Virgin Mary And Temple Of Artemis - SelcukWrite a Review
OverviewA guided cultural tour ofEphesus House of the Virgin Mary and Temple of Artemis with a private guide and van for up to 14 passengers.Professionally organized tour for a life time experience of Ephesus.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Ephesus tour will be an early morning pick up at approx 08:00 from your Bodrum Hotel, Bodrum Marina or Bodrum Airport taking a pleasant drive to Bafa Lake where we will stop for refreshments, then you will drive on towards the Ephesus site where tour guide will admit you in to the historical site. Your guide will take you on a walking tour through one of the most magnificent excavations in the world. See the Odeon, The Temple of Hadrian and the impressive Library of Ephesus, The Grand Theatre, where St. Paul preached, it is the largest theatre with a capacity of 24,000. Tour guide will explain in deatail all of this, and you will get time to take pictures of the amazing site. After this you will go for a local lunch in Selcuk, a short drive from Ephesus.
After lunch a short distance drive to The House of Virgin Mary, According to predominant Christian tradition, Mary was brought to Ephesus by the Apostle John after the Resurrection of Christ and lived out her days there. This is based mainly on the traditional belief that John came to Ephesus combined with the biblical statement that Jesus consigned her to Johns care.
Inclusions for Private Guided Tour From Bodrum: Ephesus House Of The Virgin Mary And Temple Of Artemis
- Transportation by AC Deluxe van
- Guiding services
- Parking fees
Exclusions for Private Guided Tour From Bodrum: Ephesus House Of The Virgin Mary And Temple Of Artemis
- Gratiuties to tour guides and drivers
- Beverages and personal expenditures
- Entrance fees to museums and sites
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.