Private Guided Tour From Lisbon: Fátima Batalha Nazaré Óbidos
OverviewVisit the world famous Sanctuary of Ftima and the Monastery of Batalha, a pure Gothic monument built in the XIV. During this 9-hour guided tour, you'll also enjoy Nazar, a quaint fishing village known for its unique traditions, as well as bidos, a medieval town occupied for centuries by a number of civilizations.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourAfter a morning pickup from your central Lisbon accommodations, the first stop is the world famous Sanctuary of Ftima, where in 1917 the apparition of the Virgin Mary was reported. It is estimated that 5 million people visit the Sanctuary every year, and is deemed an important pilgrimage destination.
The day of cultural richness continues at the Monastery of Batalha, a pure Gothic monument built in the XIV century and classified as UNESCO World Heritage.
Lunchtime destination it will be heading west to Nazar, a quaint fishing village known for its unique customs and traditions.This is the perfect place to try some of the delicious seafood dishes (at own expense).
bidos, a medieval town occupied for centuries by a number of civilizations, is the next stop. This city inside a fort is also known as the Town of Queens, as your tour guide will explain.
Round off a truly amazing day of Portuguese history and culture with some popular ginginha liquor tasting before heading back to your Lisbon accommodations.
Inclusions for Private Guided Tour From Lisbon: Fátima Batalha Nazaré Óbidos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Lisbon
- Transportation in a comfortable and newVW Sharan
- Guided private tour throughout the day with guide/driver
- Free WiFi on board
- Civil responsibility insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Total insurance of the van
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Private Guided Tour From Lisbon: Fátima Batalha Nazaré Óbidos
- Entrance fees to the monuments
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sintra Royal Palaces Day Trip from Lisbon: Queluz Palace, Pena Palace and Pena Park
- vora Day Trip from Lisbon
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour from Lisbon
- bidos Nazar and Ftima from Lisbon with Drop-off in Porto
- Ftima Interactive Self-Guided Tour from Lisbon
- April 25th Bridge and Christ the King Bus Tour from Lisbon