Private Guided Tour From Sydney To Blue Mountains National Park
OverviewExplore the World Heritage-listedBlue MountainsNationalPark, home of the famous Three Sisters. See the Katoomba Falls,a segmented waterfallof the Jamison Valley. Take stunning photos ofbeautiful Grose Valley and Bridal Veil Falls at Govetts Leap, and visit the quaint mountain towns of Leura, Katoomba, and Blackheath. Drive in comfortina late-model luxury vehicle to enjoy this 9-hour private guided tour of maximum6 people.
- Hotel pickup included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tour
Get picked up at your hotel accommodation and enjoy your 9-hour private trip in a comfortablelate-model luxury vehicle to the Blue Mountains National Park.
Experience in the Blue Mountains National Park the majesty and vast, wild beauty of the Three Sisters. The Three Sistersare an unusual rock formation and they are close to the town ofKatoomba, where youll see the Katoomba Falls,a segmented waterfall that is located close to Echo Point. Catch Eaglehawk Lookout and see the Megalong Valley from Cahills Lookout. Take stunning photos ofbeautiful Grose Valley and Bridal Veil Falls at Govetts Leap, and visit the quaint mountain towns of Leura, Katoomba, and Blackheath.
You can opt to ride the Scenic Railway and Scenic Cableway into the Jamison Valley for rainforest walks. Or get away from the crowds on steep walking track with a view to a scenic railway.
On the way to the Blue Mountains, you can decide if you want to make a stop at Featherdale Wildlife Park toobserve kangaroos, koalas, wallabies, wombats, dingoes, echidnas, emus, cassowaries, Tasmanian devils, a saltwater crocodile and many other Australian natives animals.
Entry charges to Featherdale and Scenic World are not included in the cost of the tour.
Inclusions for Private Guided Tour From Sydney To Blue Mountains National Park
- Fuel surcharge
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- Local guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Blue Mountains National Park
Exclusions for Private Guided Tour From Sydney To Blue Mountains National Park
- Entrance fees of Featherdale Wildlife Park and Scenic World
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Comfortable clothing and sneakers
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.