Private Guided Tour Lisbon: Sintra Cascais
OverviewFall in love with magical Sintra and visit the magnificent Pena Palace. Try some of Sintras well-known delicacies. Next stop admire the western most point of the European Continent, known as Roca Cape. Walk along the Portuguese Riviera, Cascais.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Family friendly
- Skip the line
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourFall in love with magical Sintra, the ex-libris of Romanticism in Portugal, and its stunning landscape classified as UNESCO World Heritage of Humanity. Explore the exotic Pena Park and the magnificent Pena Palace, a remarkable building complete with different decorative styles, symbols and intriguing features, formerly used as the royal familys official summer residence.
Lunchtime will be spent wandering around the historical part of the village, followed by a quick stop at the local patisseries where you can try some of Sintras well-known delicacies. Next stop admire the western most point of the European Continent, known as Roca Cape.
The Guincho Beach, a known hotspot for surfers, is one of the most stunning coastal landmarks not to be missed. Walk along the Portuguese Riviera, Cascais, where you can enjoy the beaches, bars, cafes, and famous ice creams. On the way back to Lisbon find out why Estoril is so famous.
Inclusions for Private Guided Tour Lisbon: Sintra Cascais
- Pickup and drop-off at desired location in Lisbon
- Transportation in a comfortable and new VW Sharan
- Guided, private tour throughout the day with guide/driver
- Free WiFi on board
- Civil responsibility insurance
- Personal accidents insurance
- Total insurance of the van
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Private Guided Tour Lisbon: Sintra Cascais
- Entrance fees to the monuments
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.