Private Guided Tour Of Costa Brava From Barcelona
OverviewLive a great experience on this private tour around Brava Coast visiting the most beautiful spots. All at your own pace, as you will be able to customize your own route. This is a daily private tour which includes a private car, guide on your language, refreshments and snacks.. All included, just relax and enjoy. Here the protagonist is you: in all the routes, you will have your personal guide in your own language, and of course, in reduced-size groups (maximum4 people) or mini-groups (you and whoever else you want). Need a guide just for you? Well, we also make that possible!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAfter bit more than one hour by car from Barcelona, You will reach Calella de Palafrugell, old fishing village and one of the most beautiful and original of the Costa Brava. In this picturesque village, you will admire its white houses, the Bell Tower, boutiques and cafes. All this with a view of the boats bobbing in the Mediterranean Sea.Calella is a village with plenty of life, famous is in place the Havana concert which takes place at the beginning of the month of July of each year, and of which you will discuss during the visit, Calella relationship with Cuba is long and there is much to say. Calella is the starting point of the Camino de Ronda, which you will be taken to Llafranc. Bring comfortable shoes and go through a path hung to the sea and its beautiful bays, surrounded by Mediterranean vegetation and in direct contact with nature. This walk is ideal for couples or families with children. Arriving at Llafranc visit this beautiful town and then will go to the Far de Sant Sebastia.
In a few minutes you will arrive at this majestic Lighthouse who presides over a 170 m cliff in a rugged corner of the Costa Brava and where the sea is the true protagonist. Here You will visit also the site of an Iberian settlement, a watch tower and a chapel from the 15th century. The Iberian settlement of the 5th century BC you will see four Iberian houses and two rooms for each one, as well as different streets in an area of about 300 square meters. Later you will visit the Torre de Sant Sebasti, which was built in 1445 faced the threat of pirates, here is when you will know the fearsome Barbarossa and his attacks in this area. Then, you will visit the Hermitage of Sant Sebasti, terraced in the tower and documented since the 15th century as a result of an epidemic of plague.
In the afternoon you will continue the route through this paradise to the village of Begur, a village with a Mediterranean flavor to the fullest and where are its medieval castle and its defense towers. You will learn about the life in the village when those who went to the Americas, once fortified, returned to raise beautiful houses and establish new customs such as coffee, the Cup and you pure after eating, either a new cuisine, such as for example, the rice to the Cuban. After this tour, you will go ahead to Pals, one of the most beautiful places in Spain, a fortified village dated on the 10th century, full of history and with impressive corners. You will be so amazed!
And of course, during this amaizing tour, you cannot miss the town of Pals! One of the most beautiful places in the Costa Brava, be ready to enjoy the architecture of the city, the food and the amazing walking guided tour around this unique place!
Subsequently, and already on the way back to Barcelona, you will visit family wineries where you will have the chance to taste homemade wine and sausages typical of the area.
Inclusions for Private Guided Tour Of Costa Brava From Barcelona
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Guided Tour Of Costa Brava From Barcelona
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A maximum of 4 people per group
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Girona and Costa Brava Small Group Day Trip from Barcelona
- Barcelona Guided Tour by Segway
- Private Sailing Experience from Barcelona
- Small-Group Barcelona Tapas Tour with a Local
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona
- Private Half-Day Port-to-Port Barcelona Highlights Tour with Sagrada Familia Tickets