Private Guided Tour Of Residential LondonWrite a Review
Explore the residential areas of London beyond the classic tourist sites and immerse yourself in Londons rich culture as you experience how real Londoners live, eat and shop! From the bustling markets of Whitechapel to the green borders of Essex, see the diversity that London has to offer from the luxury of your own private driven vehicle. Be a real Londoner for the day!
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a complimentary pick up directly from your hotel in an air-conditioned luxury private car and take plenty of photos as you drive through the city centre and into some of London’s leafier havens.
Drive through London’s financial hub into neighbouring Shoreditch - London’s popular and fashionable “hip” scene – before making your way through to Whitechapel, once home to the infamous “Jack the Ripper” and now soaked in rich South East Asian culture with cafes, restaurants, places of worship and local street markets.
See the home of the London 2012 Olympic Games in Stratford and discover the vibrant local communities that surround it. Enjoy a taste of Stratford life in the Westfield shopping centre, bustling with fashion, beauty, lifestyle and food stores.
Continue your drive into the leafier areas of London through the open grasslands of Wanstead Flats into the hilly streets of affluent Buckhurst Hill, which sits on the borders of London and Essex and view some of the spectacularly large houses nestled amongst the rich nature of Epping Forest.Finally, enjoy a complimentary drive back directly to your hotel in your air-conditioned luxury private car.
Inclusions for Private Guided Tour Of Residential London
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from central London hotels)
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Guided Tour Of Residential London
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.