Private Guided Tour Of The Highlights Of The Uffizi Gallery In Florence
OverviewPrivate guided tour of the highlights of the Uffizi Gallery in FlorenceThe Uffizi gallery is one of the most famous museum of the world. Built for Cosimo I to host the offices of the Government, now the building hosts at the second floor an amazing number of paintings and ancient Roman scultures. It is difficult to get an orientation and choose the most important paintings to see, unless you want to spend inside an entire day!If you want to make the most of your time and focus your visit on the most famous paintings such as Botticelli's Venus, Leonardo' Announciation, Michelangelo's Tondo Doni and others, this is the tour for you!We will spend about 2 Hours inside the museum and we will admire its highlights speaking about the history of painting from 1300 to 1600 and focusing of course on every single painter style, as well as the history of the building itself.
Know More about this tourMEETING LOCATION + TOUR DURATION
Meeting location:Entrance number 3 of the Uffizi Gallery
Meet your guide with always welcome sign UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOURS
End location:At the exit of the Uffizi Museum
Tickets will be pre booked in order to skip the long lines at the entrance.
N. B. 1)Mondays the Uffizi are closed 2)the first sunday of the month it is not allowed to reserve tickets for this museum
This is just an indicative list of the paintings I will show you, which can be modified according to your requests during the tour.
Introduction to the history of the Gallery
Portrait of the Dukes of Urbin by Piero della Francesca
The Birth of Venus by S. Botticelli
The Spring by S. Botticelli
The Announciation by Leonardo da Vinci
The Tribuna by Bernardo Buontalenti
View on the Ponte Vecchio and the River
Tondo Doni by Michelangelo
Mary of the Goldfinch by Raphael
The Venus from Urbin by Titian
Inclusions for Private Guided Tour Of The Highlights Of The Uffizi Gallery In Florence
- Private Guide inside the Uffizi for 2 hrs
- Reservation Tickets entrances (skip the line)
Exclusions for Private Guided Tour Of The Highlights Of The Uffizi Gallery In Florence
- Extra time
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
MEETING LOCATION + TOUR DURATION
Meeting location: Entrance number 3 of the Uffizi - Your Guide will be waiting with a welcome sign UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN TOURS
End location: At the exit of the Uffizi Museum
Duration: 2 hours
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More