Private Guided Tour Of The Old City Of LondonWrite a Review
OverviewGo back to the very beginning of Londons two millennia history in the City on this private walking tour. Our local guide will take you on a 2.5 hour trek through the site of a Roman settlement that became the epicenter of one of the worlds most bustling cities and financial centers.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAfter greeting your guide at Temple Station for 2pm, you'll follow in the footsteps of the Romans, who built the nearly 2,000-year-old wall still visible today. Wander through this tangle of hidden sights to stumble upon the 12th-century Temple Church, home to the Knights Templar.
Fast-forward through history to discover the medieval Tower of London, home to the beefeaters. Learn about the great fire of 1666 that decimated the city at the Monument before marveling at the domed masterpiece, St. Pauls Cathedral, rebuilt after the tragedy.
Youll see picturesque views along the Thames, the river spanned by the iconic 19th-century Tower Bridge and more modern Millennium Bridge. Your energetic guide will bring Londons long history to life as you weave through the skyscrapers that hide some of its best kept stories.
Inclusions for Private Guided Tour Of The Old City Of London
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Guided Tour Of The Old City Of London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum of 10 people per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.